The new firmware version of the Settop M1 monitoring solution is now available.
The Settop M1 Monitoring Solution in combination with Trimble 4D Control (T4D) improves the functionality of your total station by integrating in one simple device a field computer, a server, a router, and a switch. This new version includes upgrades for monitoring such as the following:
- Support for the Trimble SX10 and Trimble SX12 total stations in automated monitoring using the Settop OctoHub v2.
- New feature to capture images for monitoring targets with the Trimble SX10 and Trimble SX12 total stations
- New Storage button for managing internal storage using a Micro SD card. The Storage option is found under the System menu. If Monitoring is not enabled, data can be deleted from the internal storage or Micro SD card.
- New Turn to option when using the video feed from a Trimble S or Trimble SX series total station.
- New icons when using the Trimble SX series total station and laser pointer.
- New Share internet feature to enable sharing of the Settop M1 internet connection to an external WiFi device. Navigate to Communications > Gateway and enable Share Internet.
- Support for powering the AD12 auto level through the Settop M1 and Settop OctoHub v2. The Settop M1 can now be used to power the AD12 auto level when it’s power supply is connected to the Settop OctoHub v2.
- Offline Firmware Upload. The Settop M1 firmware can now be updated using an offline upload feature. The firmware can be downloaded here and installed via a direct connection to the M1 such as over WiFi or ethernet.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org