Settop Neptune Case
Floating caissons placement software
SETTOP NEPTUNE Case is 3D floating caissons placement software for precision marine works positioning. Equipped with three SETTOP M1 GNSS RTK receivers or compatible receivers, this system allows you to guide and place reinforced-concrete floating caissons for the construction of dykes, docks, and ports. The concrete caissons are extremely heavy, large blocks that are transported by flotation from land to their destination: the ocean or a port. In having three high-precision GNSS RTK receivers, SETTOP NEPTUNE Case allows for easy and simple guidance of the towing of the caisson to the working area. The block can be placed precisely according to the project requirements and its data monitored afterwards. The SETTOP M1 GNSS RTK receivers transmit NMEA chains in 3D to the software, which can be installed on any computer or tablet with a Windows system. With the ability to upload DXF ocean floor maps and surface area models of the ocean floor, it is possible to monitor the exact placement of the block on every side, verifying basic elements of reinforced-concrete caisson placement such as alignment, pitch, roll, and yaw.
How do I use SETTOP NEPTUNE Case?
Thanks to the SETTOP NEPTUNE Case program, reinforced-concrete caisson placement can be carried out for precision marine works in ports and dykes that require 3D monitoring. Because of the software’s tremendous versatility, the system can deliver measurements with centrimetrical or sub-centrimetrical precision, as well as implementing the uploaded project map or surface area model as a guide.
Benefits of SETTOP NEPTUNE Case
With the SETTOP NEPTUNE Case floating caisson placement software, blocks can be positioned via 3D monitoring in dykes, docks, and ports with to-the-centimetre precision via the activation of precision mode in the three SETTOP M1 GNSS RTK receivers. Whether through NTRIP or radio, the topographic corrections guarantee the correct placement of the caisson while reporting the alignment, the pitch, and the roll of the piece
- Provides information in real time about position and orientation, to a centimetre of precision
- Provides level, pitch, roll, and yaw data
- Easy interpretation of the data
- Simple configuration
- Compatibility with any Windows computer
- Compatibility with various GNSS receivers
- It offers a selection between world geodesy or local adjustments (7 parameters)
- Ability to upload the map or the ocean floor cartography of the project (DXF)
- Ability to upload the surface area model (MDT)
- Generates reports
- Records all the actions executed for posterior analysis
- Saves the raw data for its posterior reproduction
- Option to customize the software according to the needs of your project