The new firmware version of the Settop M1 Monitoring Solution is now available. Download Release Notes.
New Features and changes
- Support for laser scanner Trimble X7 & X9.
- Supports a new temperature and pressure sensor
- New FTP Push system. It allows sending GKA files, SH files and WebCam. You can check the procedures.
- You can capture images automatically from the webcam
- New icons when using a none Trimble Total Station
- Activation option over Token code on WebUI
- New process bar in WEB UI during firmware file upload.
- Support for Settop M1 Japan Version
- New drivers support: Is required to upgrade to work with any Settop external devices.
- New Kernel
- Security Improvements
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
LASER SCANNER REMOTE CONTROL WITH SETTOP M1
- The Settop M1 supplies energy to the scanner
- The Temperature sensor monitors the surrounding environment
- Integrated 4G modem for remote control
- Opportunity for integration to 3rd party software by using API
- Add additional sensors such as camera, GNSS, weather station, etc.
With Settop M1 and Settop IST Connect software you can control a laser scanner in applications such as:
- Waste: garbage or waste disposal and monitoring the volume of waste
- Stockpile: monitoring of stock volume changes over time
- Tunnel surveying. Stacking the jumbo machine in the tunnel
- Fabrication and Manufacturing of Components and Quality Control
- Deformation and as-built analysis (Model vs Scan)
- Rail-Monitoring and Inspection Analysis