- Removable and transportable
- Comes with different track widths: Standard: 1000/1435 mm. Option: 1668 mm
- Electrical insulation between tracks
- Prismholder and prism for measuring distances with a precision Total Station
- Robotic Total Stations with recognition and automatic prism follow up (angular accuracy of 1” and of 1mm ± 1ppm in distance)
- Gauge, Super elevation and Odometer sensor
- Control computer with touch screen
- Push bar
- Weight: 25 kg.
- Dimensions depending on the model: Breadth width: 1200 mm. Minimum lenght: 1000 mm. Maximum lenght: 1668 mm
Method of working
Method of working You can choose between working with external equipment (Total Station or GPS) or with sensors only. Equipment You choose the external equipment with which you are going to carry out the job: Total Station or GPS System of coordinates If you choose GPS, it enables you to transform the pertinent data. If you click on ( … ), you can see the selected transformation parameters.
Set out absolute mode
The box Track Report shows you the data calculated from the tracks. The text box in Accept Point must be introduced in metres. When the values for the set out are within the indicated margin, the arrows will change to a stable sign. In the upper line the coordinates received from the station appear directly without any adjustment. Other data shown are: The projected PK, with the distance to the axis (already with corrected coordinates) being the negative distance to the left of the axis. The average super elevation, taken from the sensors and the theoretical super elevation (this is displayed in red or green depending on the tolerances of assembly). The gauge measured by the sensors and the theoretical gauge (this is displayed in red or green depending on the tolerances of assembly) Sensor gradient and theoretical gradient.