Settop Neptune Boat
Positioning software for deposits by split hopper barge
SETTOP NEPTUNE Boat is a split hopper barge positioning software specially designed for the monitoring of ocean maritime depositing processes. Fundamental in the execution of precision marine works, the software allows you to design and guide the boat’s trajectory when depositing materials in open water, and delivers real-time data about the barge’s position and orientation to guarantee that the deposit is released in the correct location. Available for Windows operating systems, SETTOPSurvey’s software for split hopper barge deposits functions through the installation of a SETTOP M1 GNSS receiver with double antenna that continuously emits precise location data. From the boat, the guidance system has access to the ocean floor cartography, enabling the definition of the mesh size of the tank and facilitating boat guidance and deposit of the materials. SETTOP NEPTUNE Boat records the location and number of deposits that have been made, meaning that the user has continuous control over the total volume of materials that have been deposited.
How do I use SETTOP NEPTUNE Boat?
SETTOPSurvey’s positioning software for hopper barge deposits makes it extremely easy to control ocean deposits in a precise and secure way. Thanks to its GNSS positioning system and simple display, which incorporate the ocean floor cartography into the guidance system, you can determine the precise position of the hopper with respect to the deposit grid and guarantee the correct determination of the position and quantity of the deposited materials. The overall result is the dramatic simplification of these types of precision marine works.
Benefits of SETTOP NEPTUNE Boat
SETTOP NEPTUNE Boat dramatically simplifies deposits of materials in marine works thanks to its precision geopositioning system and user-friendly interface. Using the SETTOP M1, SETTOPSurvey’s high-precision GNSS receiver, which allows you to receive NTRIP or radio-emitted protocols, this positioning software for hopper barge deposits easily facilitates day-to-day tasks. With a very gentle learning curve, the application is compatible with any Windows computer.
- Provides information in real time about position and orientation, to a centimetre of precision
- Continuous monitoring of the deposited material
- Intuitive user interface and gentle learning curve
- Simple configuration
- Compatibility with any Windows computer
- It offers a selection between world geodesy or local adjustments (7 parameters)
- Ability to upload the map or the ocean floor cartography of the project (DXF)
- Definition of the deposit grid
- Generates reports
- Records all the actions executed
- Direct communication via IP or serial port
- Saves the raw data for its posterior reproduction and processing
- Option to customize the software according to the needs of your project